DTS Virtual:X provides immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 7.1, 5.1 or 2.1 speaker arrangement.
To start streaming with Alexa voice commands, open the Alexa app and select "Skills." Add HEOS Home Entertainment to enable. Then, go to Smart Home in the Alexa app menu and choose Devices and Discover or say "Alexa, discover my devices."
• View the speaker detection results to check correct installation
• View before and after results of the Audyssey calibration, making it easy to identify room problems
• Edit the Audyssey target curve for each channel pair to suit your tastes
• Adjust the EQ frequency range for each channel pair
• Switch between two high-frequency roll-off target curves
• Enable/disable midrange compensation to make the vocal region brighter or smoother
• Save and load calibration results
The Audyssey MultEQ Editor app, for Android and iOS, is available for purchase from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
For those without in-ceiling speakers, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology leverages Dolby’s deep understanding of human audio perception to create the sensation of overhead sound from listener-level speakers.
AirPlay 2 also supports multi-room audio — wirelessly stream content to multiple AirPlay 2 compatible devices simultaneously with improved audio buffering for smooth audio playback. AirPlay 2 provides control and grouping of compatible audio devices within the Apple Music or Home app. Use AirPlay 2 in-app or control with your voice via Siri.
*Availability differs by area, subscription may be required
• 6 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch Drive: 175 W
• 6 ohm, 1 kHz, 10% 1ch Drive: 250 W
• DTS Virtual:X
• IMAX Enhanced
• Dolby TrueHD / Dolby Atmos/Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization
• Dolby Surround
• Auro 3D
• Multichannel Stereo
• Supports all your favorite voice assistants: With the SR8015, simply use your voice to control your preferred voice assistant like Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri, and Josh.ai for hands free enjoyment.